How to do UBI online Net Banking Retail User Login: –Union Bank of India offers many banking facilities to their customers so that they can experience a hassle free banking through Online Net Banking. Retail banking service of UBI provides complete facility to the users by that they can hold and control on their bank account without visiting any bank branches. Online Retail Banking helps customers to perform many task and action with the ease and comfort of their office/ home. You can access your account anytime from nay where with the help of retail banking facility.
Some important features of Retail Banking
Retail banking is also called as Personal banking because retail banking related with an individual. UBI provide different types of services to their customer to full fill their banking needs. Here are some of the important features of Retail Banking:-
- You can view account summary
- Payments of mobile or utility bills
- Transfer funds
- Retail Loans
- Credit and Debit or ATM cards
- Tax payments and Pension.
- Request for cheque book and other
- Add beneficiary or IMPS payments/RTGS Fund Transfer
Steps for UBI online Retail User Login
Follow some simple steps to login in your UBI Retail Banking:-
- Visit the reputed official website of UBI that is www.unionbankonline.co.in
- After that click on “Retail User Login” to continue the process
- Then click on “Continue to Login.”
- After that, enter your Login User Id and Password to Login and click on “Login” button.
Note: – This page is dedicated to “How to do UBI Online Net Banking Retail User Login” and you can bookmark this web page for any other latest information regarding UBI net banking login.