UNION BANK OF INDIA MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION & REGISTRATION: Union Bank of India avail many facilities in it. Mobile banking is one of them services which provided by the bank to their customers for a smooth or comfort experience of banking. Union Bank of India gives a milestone in the banking sector by launched UMOBILE. UMOBILE provides customers with a secure and suitable mean of banking from anywhere or anytime. Feature and benefits provided by UMOBILE to their customers are- Transfer funds from Mobile to Account, Transfer fund from Mobile to Mobile, Enquiry about account balance, Online Donation and mobile recharge or more. Mobile banking service is also available through SMS it is an SMS based mobile banking service.
HOW TO LINK /REGISTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WITH UNION BANK ACCOUNT-REGISTER AND ACTIVATE MOBILE BANKING SERVICE
If you want to link your mobile number with your Union Bank, account for mobile banking service. There are many ways to register and activate your mobile number:-
- Through ATM
- Through Application/ Software.
- Through Bank Branch
- Through the web-site.
- SMS based Mobile Banking
- Calling centre.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF MOBILE BANKING
- Transaction of Fund – Mobile to Account
- Transfer Fund – Mobile to Mobile
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Mobile recharge
- Book Airline ticketing
- Blocking off your debit card
- Payments of Bill
- Online Donations
- Cheque Book Request
- Stop Cheque Facility
Register Mobile Number through Application: – To link your mobile number with your account follows the given instruction. To avail UMobile application follows three easy steps.
- Registration process
- Activation process
Apple, android or window smartphones user can directly download the application from the application store.
- Open the “Play Store” and “UMOBILE”.
- Google Play Store -For Android devices.
- App Store -For IOS devices visit
- Market Place -For Windows devices.
- Blackberry World -For Blackberry devices.
- Select UMOBILE application and install it.
- Open UMOBILE application.
- Select and proceed.
- Enter your mobile number.
- After that user will get six digits OTP through SMS from UMOBILE.
- Enter, that OTP number, select “Ok” button.
- Select login option and create and enter four digit login password.
- After that UMOBILE application will activate on your mobile.
- Select the HOME BUTTON to “change mPIN” from the option.
- You will have to change your mPIN received through SMS.
- Enter 4 digit mPIN received through SMS, New mPIN and confirmed New mPIN.
- mPIN changed. And U-Mobile activation process will complete.
Register & Activate Mobile Number through ATM: Visit the nearest Union bank’s ATM to register your U-Mobile services.Follow the given procedure-
Follow the given procedure-
- Customers need to insert debit card first.
- Then enter the debit card pin number and on the screen select ”Other” option.
- After that select the type of log option.
- Chooses Registration option to register your mobile number.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm it.
- Once it is valid by the system, and then you found a valid print receipt.
Register & Activate Mobile Number Through website:-
- Visit the official site of Union Bank of India.
- Click on the online registration link that available in Registration TAB.
- Fill the online form duly with required information about card and account details.
- Verify the mobile number register with UBI bank account.
- After successful validation, you will receive a message on registered number: -Dear Customer, Your request for Mobile Banking registration has been accepted.
- Mobile banking will be registered after one working day.
- After that, you will receive mPIN four digit number on your registered mobile.
Customers can also visit nearest Union Bank Branch to register your mobile number for mobile banking.
Calling Call Center: Customers can call on the Toll-Free number 1800 2222 44 for 24×7 in all India and give UBI Bank mobile banking registration request.
SMS based Mobile Banking: – For SMS based Mobile banking customer need to SMS on 9223173921 by using keywords for various facilities that mentioned below-
- U-Mobile Activation ACTV <mPin> <NEWPIN> <CONFIRM NEWPIN>
- Change mPin CHANGEPIN <OLDPIN> <NEWPIN> <CONFIRM NEWPIN>
- For Balance Enquiry BAL <mPin>
- Mini Statement of account MINI <mPin>
- Mobile to Mobile Transfer fund FTMM <mPin> <BENE-MOBILE> <AMT>
- Confirm M2M Transfer Fund CONFMM <mPin> <TXNID>
- Mobile to Account Transfer Fund FTMA <mPin> <BENE-A/C NUMBER> <AMT>
- Confirm M2A Fund Transfer CONFMA <mPin> <TXNID>
- IMPS Transfer Fund IMPS <Beneficiary Mobile No> <Beneficiary MMID> <Amount > <MPIN>
- NEFT Transfer Fund NEFT <mPin> <IFSCCODE> <A/C-NUMBER> <A/C-NAME> <AMT>
- Confirm NEFT Transfer Fund CONFNEFT <mPin> <TXNID>
- For Mobile Recharge MOBREC <mPin> <MOBILE-NUMBER> <AMT>
- Request for Cheque Book CHEQUE <mPin>
- Ac Statement STMT <mPin> <START-DATE> <END-DATE>
- To Stop Cheque STPCHQ <mPin> <CHEQUE NUMBER>
- For Cheque Status ENQCHQ <mPin> <CHEQUE NUMBER>
- Search Pin Code Based ATM ATMPIN <mPin> <PINCODE>
- Search Location Based ATM ATMLOC <mPin> <CITY> <AREA>
- Search Pin Code Based Branch BRANPIN <mPin> <PINCODE>
- Search Location Based Branch BRANLOC <mPin> <CITY> <AREA>
- To Refer a Friend REFER <mPin> <FRIENDNAME> <FRIENDMOBILE> <FRIENDMAIL>
NOTE: – This webpage is dedicated to the Union Bank of India mobile banking Activation & Registration. For more details regarding Mobile Banking in UBI Bank bookmark this web page.