Unionbankonline: How to add a beneficiary to UBI for sending payment: – Dear readers, today you will know that how you can send money by adding a beneficiary in UBI Bank Net banking account. It is a unique feature for UBI net banking user. Before you know the features, you will need to know about beneficiary. A beneficiary is a person to whom you want to add as the third party in your Union Bank of India Net Banking account. If you don’t add a beneficiary to your net banking account, you can’t transfer payment. Through adding a beneficiary, you can transfer payment quickly and securely, and you don’t need to visit your near bank. The manual customer can also use this feature, but they will need to connect with his near Union Bank of India bank and fill the RTGS/NEFT application. After that, they will transfer a payment to the third party. You will see the procedure of adding a beneficiary in given below.
Procedure-Add beneficiary: UNION BANK ONLINE
- First of all, you need to visit www.unionbankonline.co.in which is union bank homepage.
- Then select ‘user login’ after that alert customer page will be open on your screen. Here you will need to click on OK for proceed.
- Next, In net banking account need to click on ‘transfers’.
- Then, select ‘To other banks (RTGS).
- Next, select the ‘register beneficiary’ option after that ‘add RTGS payee’ page will be open in system screen.
- Your adding beneficiary will be complete and you also ready for transfer payment.
Note: This page is dedicated to adding beneficiary to UBI Net banking for sending payment. Readers can bookmark this page for more information.