Unionbankonline: How to make online direct tax payment Using UBI Net Banking: – As it well known that everyone wants to do all the bank related activity through net banking. Net Banking became one of the convenient and comfortable operating way to do all type of transactions and now with the ease of Online banking facility UBI net banking users now can do online payment of direct tax through Net Banking. UBI offered this fantastic and fast service so that UBI customers can avail this facility for saving their beneficial time and energy.
If you are a UBI net banking customer and searching for the procedure of direct Tax payment using online banking then here in this article, we are introducing the simple method of online tax payment service of UBI. Those days are gone when filling you direct tax is a terrific and hassle task. With the help of UBI net banking facility, you can fill you direct tax through the ease of your office or home right from your desktop as per your convenience. No needs to stand in long queues collect form, filling cheques and challans with the help of UBI net banking.
Now say goodbye to all that hassle process and fill your direct tax using online banking. We are providing you some simple steps for the payment of direct tax follow the measure steps.
Steps to fill your direct tax payment Using UBI Net Banking
- Visit the official online site of UBI that is www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Then in tax payment page of UBI click on “Union e-TaxPay” or “Direct Tax.”
- After clicking on online Tax Payment service, the page will flash on your desktop. There you need to click on DIRECT TAX PAYMENT link.
- Then in e-Payment page select applicable challan.
- Carefully fill the e-Payment challan form. You need to enter some important information in it like Permanent Account No, Select assessment year, Full name, locality, City, Pin Code, Email Id, Type of Payment and Bank Name(Union Bank of India).
- After filing all asking information click on “Proceed” button to proceed.
- Then to login in your UBI online account Enter you User Id and Login password and click on Login.
- After login “Payment of Direct Tax,” forms will flash there you need to enter Details of Payment by clicking on Calculate Total and click on Pay.
- Then in next page enter your User ID, Transaction password and click on “Validate.”
- If your direct tax payment procedure is complete, you will get a Confirmation Number from the web.
- Take print out of Cyber Receipt by clicking on Print.
NOTE: – This web page is completely dedicated to “How to make online direct tax payment Using UBI Net Banking” bookmark this web page for any other latest information regarding UBI.