Unionbankonline: How to do the Online fund transfer to other UBI account: Through this article, you can get the information about fund transfer in union bank account through UBI Net Banking. Now you can transfer your fund to other UBI bank account easily through Net Banking, and you don’t need to visit near Union Bank of India bank. But you have to add beneficiary before transfer fund. Without adding a beneficiary, you can’t transfer your fund to other UBI account. You will just need to do few clicks, and your transfer fund will be completed. The manual customer can also transfer their fund to other UBI account. They will need to visit near Union Bank of India and ask for NEFT/RTGS application form. When they fill this form and submit this application to union bank, then they will apply to transfer their fund. Now, you can check step by step process of fund transfer to other UBI account that is given below.
Procedure of online fund transfer to other UBI account
- First of all, you will need to visit www.unionbank.co.in for go on union bank homepage.
- Then log in your union net banking account.
- Next, you will need to click on transfer option in net banking account. Then select other UBI account option.
- After that click on register beneficiary.
- Next, you will need to fill beneficiary details and click on add beneficiary. After that, you will receive a tracker ID via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will need to enter again in transfer page. Here you will need to click on confirm beneficiary.
- Next, enter tracker ID that will receive you through the bank and click on ‘submit’.
- Next, confirm the beneficiary details and click on ‘approve’.
- When your adding beneficiary process will be completed, then you will need to enter again in transfer page. Here you will need to click on ‘transfer’.
- Next, you will need to fill transfer information in providing fields and click on ‘transfer.’
- After that enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘OK’.
- Next, you will found the cyber transaction receipt. Here you will need to click on ‘save’.
- It means your fund transfer will be successfully complete.
Note: this page is completely dedicated to online fund transfer to other UBI account. The customer can bookmark this page for more information.