Unionbankonline: How to do RTGS online fund transfer using UBI net banking: Hello readers, today you will know about how you can transfer fund through RTGS. RTGS (Real time gross settlement) is made up especially for transfer fund. is one of the fastest and easiest processes for transfer fund. It can transfer fund to another bank account in real time. That means RTGS will transfer fund in possible time. Therefore the receiver customer does not need to wait for funds. The online customer can use this feature without visiting Union Bank of India Bank branch. They will just need to add the beneficiary in their net banking account then they can transfer fund in few clicks. UBI manual customer can also use this feature and for that, they will need to contact with union bank of India and fill the application form of RTGS and submit it to the bank. Then they will applicable for transfer fund.
Procedure to transfer fund through RTGS: Union Bank of India
- Visit www.unionbank.co.in and log in to your account.
- In net banking account, you will need to click on transfer option and select ‘To other bank (RTGS)’
- Then click on ‘register beneficiary’.
- Next, you will need to fill beneficiary details and click on ‘Add Payee’.
- After that, you will receive a tracker ID via SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Next, you will need to enter in transfer page again and click on ‘Confirm beneficiary’.
- After that, you have to put a tracker ID, which will receive you through the bank and click on ‘submit’.
- Then confirm beneficiary and click on ‘approve’.
- Next, again need to enter transfer page and click on ‘transfer’.
- Then fill the respective fields for making RTGS payment and click on ‘pay‘.
- Next, enter your ID and transaction password and click on ‘ok’.
- After that, you will see the transaction cyber receipt (you can print this receipt).
- Your fund will be successfully transferred through RTGS.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to RTGS online fund transfer using UBI net banking. The customer can bookmark this page in his system for more information.