Unionbankonline: How to reset Secured PIN in UBI: It is known that nowadays everybody wants to do their transactions or payment online without visiting the bank. That’s why people are using net banking system or using a Debit card. A debit card is very helpful for people and with the help of debit card cardholders can take out cash from their account and can check their balance enquiry using secured Pin of the debit card. A secured Pin is the 4 to 8 digit number that known by you only. It is used just to verify that your debit card is using by you, not by another person. If anyone knows about your secured pin, then your account will access by them. In that situation when people forget their debit card secured PIN and don’t know about the procedure to reset secured pin. That time people can’t use their debit card.
Mostly people are searching the procedure that how to reset their secured pin. So through this article, we are providing some measure steps to Union bank customer that how to reset secured pin in UBI. By following the procedure, you will get an idea about how to reset secured Pin in UBI.
Measure steps to reset secured PIN in UBI through IVR
- The customer can call on this toll-free number 1800 – 2222 – 44 from registered mobile number with your bank account. The customer is advised that use your registered mobile number only because the tracker ID will send on the same number. So make sure you use your registered phone number.
- After that customer have to select the language
- Then choose the option 2 for inquiry related to the debit card.
- Now for registering to ATM pin, a customer has to select option 4.
- To receive the tracker ID select the option 1 and insert the Union Bank of India account number, then select option 1 to confirm the number.
After that customer has to choose 16 – digit debit card number
- Then input the card expiry date in MMYY format
- After that insert 15 digit account number
- Now customer has to enter their Date of birth in DDMMYY format
- After above process, customer will receive eight digit numbers (Tracker ID) on their registered phone number. Must write it on any paper
- Again call 1800 – 2222 – 44 on this number and select the option 5 (generating of ATM PIN)
- Then insert the 16 digit debit card number and also insert card three digits CVV, this is on the back of the debit card.
- Input the eight digit tracker id received through SMS
- IVR help you to enter PIN number of your choice
- Through IVR you can re-enter the PIN for confirmation
- If PIN changes successfully, IVR will inform you
- After all, that self-generated PIN is ready for your use.
NOTE: – This web page is dedicated to the procedure of reset secured PIN in Union Bank of India. The customer can follow the same above procedure of “Self ATM PIN Generation via IVR” to reset PIN in UBI. You can bookmark this web page for any other latest information.